Och ändå är det vi, vita urinnevånare i väst som är rasister! Hur går den här ekvationen ihop?! Förklara för mig som är dålig på ekvationer!
This is where I keep interesting links I find on the Web; to read when I have the time, if that day ever comes.... If you are offended by any of the links I have added, so be it. I really couldn't care less... It is what it is and that's all there is to it! However, always remember to deduct half of everything you read and take the remainder with a huge grain of salt! One more thing; "anything is possible, nothing is impossible"....
Google translator
Friday, March 30, 2012
85 procent av alla religiösa hatbrott riktade mot kristna i Europa
85 procent av alla religiösa hatbrott riktade mot kristna i Europa
Och ändå är det vi, vita urinnevånare i väst som är rasister! Hur går den här ekvationen ihop?! Förklara för mig som är dålig på ekvationer!
Och ändå är det vi, vita urinnevånare i väst som är rasister! Hur går den här ekvationen ihop?! Förklara för mig som är dålig på ekvationer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just fyi: I sent a hat-tip your way from my article In Europe 85 Percent Of All Hate Crimes Are Against What Religion?
ReplyDeleteOK, thanks! Haven't had time lately to update anything here.....
Delete