Google translator

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Twitter....

Twitter's new censorship plan rouses global furor - - The end of free speech....

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous29/1/12 06:01

    Twitter..? Sounds like a fucking bird to me. Twitter is BOOOOOOOORING...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I use Twitter the way I use my blog, collect interesting links to read at a later date. Whenever that day may come ;o) I follow people who have interesting links to share. Many times it's easier to find things there than elsewhere.
      There's trash in Twitter too but one does not have to bother with that. And a lot of the stuff I have on my blog I've found on Twitter. So you might want to try it out ;o)

      Delete
  2. I have been blocked by Anjem, Cherin Awad and Hanif Bali. The latter called me a little rat before he blocked me. But I can still reply but only retweets via Lifestream on my AIM. LOL!

    ReplyDelete