This is where I keep interesting links I find on the Web; to read when I have the time, if that day ever comes.... If you are offended by any of the links I have added, so be it. I really couldn't care less... It is what it is and that's all there is to it! However, always remember to deduct half of everything you read and take the remainder with a huge grain of salt!
One more thing; "anything is possible, nothing is impossible"....
Google translator
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Gross....
A tall order for even the most fashionable of gentlemen: High heels for men are on the rise
It looked ridicolous. Personally I believe it will just blows over like the platform shoes of the glam-rock era in the 70's. Especially since high heel shoes are extremely uncomfortable generally speaking.
I was a curious child. Sometimes when I was home alone I tested all sorts of things, even forbidden ones. Like inhaling from one of my moms cigarette stumps, just to barf up half of my lungs. Sipped on my dads liquor. Just to notice it doesn't taste like Coca-Cola although the grownups drank it like it could have been. Of course I at some point tested to walk in those ridicolous shoes. LOL! The most dangerous thing I tried was probably sniffing solution. Who can really blame me? As a child the world of the grown ups is not only strange but also very fascinating. It was a fascinating world to explore although I'm sure not all experiments was as naughty as the ones just mentioned. LOL!
Gay ass bullshit...
ReplyDeleteAre you sure you wouldn't want to try ;o)
ReplyDeleteI just can't see my hubby wearing those, not that I would let him....
It looked ridicolous. Personally I believe it will just blows over like the platform shoes of the glam-rock era in the 70's. Especially since high heel shoes are extremely uncomfortable generally speaking.
ReplyDeleteMaybe you would want to try them ;o) And yes I can attest that high heels are very uncomfortable.
ReplyDeleteI was a curious child. Sometimes when I was home alone I tested all sorts of things, even forbidden ones. Like inhaling from one of my moms cigarette stumps, just to barf up half of my lungs. Sipped on my dads liquor. Just to notice it doesn't taste like Coca-Cola although the grownups drank it like it could have been. Of course I at some point tested to walk in those ridicolous shoes. LOL! The most dangerous thing I tried was probably sniffing solution. Who can really blame me? As a child the world of the grown ups is not only strange but also very fascinating. It was a fascinating world to explore although I'm sure not all experiments was as naughty as the ones just mentioned. LOL!
ReplyDeleteIt's a good thing we get wiser as we get older ;o)
ReplyDelete