This is where I keep interesting links I find on the Web; to read when I have the time, if that day ever comes.... If you are offended by any of the links I have added, so be it. I really couldn't care less... It is what it is and that's all there is to it! However, always remember to deduct half of everything you read and take the remainder with a huge grain of salt!
One more thing; "anything is possible, nothing is impossible"....
Too bad you don't have a beard or you could re-immigrate as an "alone coming refugee child" seeking asylum under a new identity and live the rest of your life in luxury on the tax-payers expense. You would get a new house for free already furnished and with flat-screen tv, computers, cell phones, game consoles and god (allah) knows what. You would even get your vacations payed by the state. You could try the Life of Brian solution with a fake beard. Just shout as loudly as you can when you meet with Migrationsverket. Demand, in english with arabpig accent of course, a penthouse apartment for you and your family in "that weird skyscraper that looks like a screw" and you don't even have to live among the arselifters. LOL!
Nemas problemas. You arrive to Miggan in a wheelchair and you will receive millions. With those money you buy a house in Fallujah to live in during the cold months of the year. It's a win/win situation for you. Just b loud and violent and you will be the new king on the hill in Malmö ruling all the other arselifters in town.
Thanks Mika! I recently got a job again so I may have to put this on ice, at least for a while. I simply don't have time either. And happy b-day to you too! You're a day after me..
En dag försent men det kan inte hjälpas.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFh-rX_Sfhs&feature=related
Aaauuu va' gulli't!! Tusen tack!
ReplyDeleteHappy bidet!
ReplyDeleteThank you Gary! I'm now 29.99
ReplyDeleteOh? Not 21 any more?
ReplyDeleteNah, time to grow up ;o)
ReplyDeleteToo bad you don't have a beard or you could re-immigrate as an "alone coming refugee child" seeking asylum under a new identity and live the rest of your life in luxury on the tax-payers expense. You would get a new house for free already furnished and with flat-screen tv, computers, cell phones, game consoles and god (allah) knows what. You would even get your vacations payed by the state.
ReplyDeleteYou could try the Life of Brian solution with a fake beard. Just shout as loudly as you can when you meet with Migrationsverket. Demand, in english with arabpig accent of course, a penthouse apartment for you and your family in "that weird skyscraper that looks like a screw" and you don't even have to live among the arselifters. LOL!
I'm not even tempted, I like it here. We had about 25C+ today, it was shorts and T-shirt day!
ReplyDeleteNemas problemas. You arrive to Miggan in a wheelchair and you will receive millions. With those money you buy a house in Fallujah to live in during the cold months of the year. It's a win/win situation for you. Just b loud and violent and you will be the new king on the hill in Malmö ruling all the other arselifters in town.
ReplyDeleteCongrats... late, I know, but then again I very seldom visit this excellent blog nowdays. I have so much else to do. Live long and prosper!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mika! I recently got a job again so I may have to put this on ice, at least for a while. I simply don't have time either.
ReplyDeleteAnd happy b-day to you too! You're a day after me..