This is where I keep interesting links I find on the Web; to read when I have the time, if that day ever comes.... If you are offended by any of the links I have added, so be it. I really couldn't care less... It is what it is and that's all there is to it! However, always remember to deduct half of everything you read and take the remainder with a huge grain of salt!
One more thing; "anything is possible, nothing is impossible"....
OMG... laughed my ass off reading this... obviously men can have as much sex as they want without "crashing their immune system". Growing a beard will give you more testosterone? Ha ha. BTW, eating pork has not weakened my ability to think. On the contrary. These muslims should try eat some pork too, and grow a brain...
I'm just enjoying my favourite snacks next to chips, namely danske fläskesvåle but I have no idea what it is called in english. My cat is also highly interested in it. It's yum and highly haram though. LOL!
OMG... laughed my ass off reading this... obviously men can have as much sex as they want without "crashing their immune system". Growing a beard will give you more testosterone? Ha ha. BTW, eating pork has not weakened my ability to think. On the contrary. These muslims should try eat some pork too, and grow a brain...
ReplyDeleteI know, I got a good laugh out of it too... and eating pork makes me happy ;o)
ReplyDeleteI'm just enjoying my favourite snacks next to chips, namely danske fläskesvåle but I have no idea what it is called in english. My cat is also highly interested in it. It's yum and highly haram though. LOL!
ReplyDeleteThey are called pork rinds and I'm not too crazy about them, I prefer my bacon and ham ;o)
ReplyDelete