Google translator

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Planned-Opolis: Elitist Agenda For Eco-Enslavement

Planned-Opolis: Elitist Agenda For Eco-Enslavement
would not surprise me in view of what's happening nowadays.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous13/1/11 17:47

    I have seen this one, too... calorie creditcards to restrict movement? Geez... a future where a hidden camera will record every time we go to the toilet and take a dump is not a future of my desire... I read they are planning to build like five or so planned-opolis cities in South Korea, because the people there are traditionally not as sensitive about matters of privacy. They can have their slave Utopia if they want, but I for sure am not buying into this crap. The globalists have been pushing their agenda with media focusing on celebrities and their private lives and competitions on TV such as Big Brother. This is clearly an intentional move by the Elite, to try to make the masses used to the idea of having less privacy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that you mention it, it makes sense (in a sense). I for one value my privacy. It's a crazy world we are living in, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder how they're gonna sell this concept to the arselifters. They're not to keen on showing their "awra" to others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is true but I'm sure they'll figure something out.

    ReplyDelete