This is where I keep interesting links I find on the Web; to read when I have the time, if that day ever comes.... If you are offended by any of the links I have added, so be it. I really couldn't care less... It is what it is and that's all there is to it! However, always remember to deduct half of everything you read and take the remainder with a huge grain of salt!
One more thing; "anything is possible, nothing is impossible"....
"Islamophopia" is not a disease, it is a sign of mental health. God damn liberal fags think they can sweet talk these Koranimals. The only language these brown heathens understand is VIOLENCE. So let us give the f**kers plenty of it.
I don't like using this kind of rhetoric, because I am a peaceful man at heart, but really... I have had my fill with these filthy animals who harm innocent people and contribute nothing of value to the world.
There's a funny bint on Cavatus' other blog, the swedish one. We've been heckling her for a few days now and the thread is closing in to 200 posts by now. She uses the same old MO, goes into pislam defence mode immediately. She's a real piece of work. LOL!
Att inte den hjärntvättade lilla musslezombien ger upp! Hon har ju blivit totalt överbevisad av alla. Och hon är inte mer svensk än vad jag är bantuneger. Hennes språkföring är alltför dålig för det. Eller så har svenskundervisningen changserat totalt i Sverige.
"Islamophopia" is not a disease, it is a sign of mental health. God damn liberal fags think they can sweet talk these Koranimals. The only language these brown heathens understand is VIOLENCE. So let us give the f**kers plenty of it.
ReplyDeleteI don't like using this kind of rhetoric, because I am a peaceful man at heart, but really... I have had my fill with these filthy animals who harm innocent people and contribute nothing of value to the world.
Yes, I agree, islamophobia is a healthy "disease" to "suffer" from.
ReplyDeleteThere's a funny bint on Cavatus' other blog, the swedish one. We've been heckling her for a few days now and the thread is closing in to 200 posts by now. She uses the same old MO, goes into pislam defence mode immediately. She's a real piece of work. LOL!
ReplyDeleteAtt inte den hjärntvättade lilla musslezombien ger upp! Hon har ju blivit totalt överbevisad av alla. Och hon är inte mer svensk än vad jag är bantuneger. Hennes språkföring är alltför dålig för det. Eller så har svenskundervisningen changserat totalt i Sverige.
ReplyDelete