This is where I keep interesting links I find on the Web; to read when I have the time, if that day ever comes.... If you are offended by any of the links I have added, so be it. I really couldn't care less... It is what it is and that's all there is to it! However, always remember to deduct half of everything you read and take the remainder with a huge grain of salt!
One more thing; "anything is possible, nothing is impossible"....
Precisely. Not to mention all the "medicines" they sell people in order to cure these illnesses. Also, there is a cultural war going on on our minds. A cultural war that promotes multiculturalism, homosexuality, sodomy and all kinds of weird behavior. This can be very stressful for some. Add unemployment and economic depression into all of this, and it is no wonder that people are having mental problems.
Did you notice that it's the younger ones who are having the worst time? With all the ADD, ADHD and whatever alphabet medications that are forced down their throats. It's scary.
There's amphetamin in those drugs they give to kids for various letter-illnesses. I took amphetamin for real back in the glorius 80's and trust me, you DON'T want to give that SHYTE to you own children. Just take my word for it.
Precisely. Not to mention all the "medicines" they sell people in order to cure these illnesses. Also, there is a cultural war going on on our minds. A cultural war that promotes multiculturalism, homosexuality, sodomy and all kinds of weird behavior. This can be very stressful for some. Add unemployment and economic depression into all of this, and it is no wonder that people are having mental problems.
ReplyDeleteDid you notice that it's the younger ones who are having the worst time? With all the ADD, ADHD and whatever alphabet medications that are forced down their throats. It's scary.
ReplyDeleteThere's amphetamin in those drugs they give to kids for various letter-illnesses. I took amphetamin for real back in the glorius 80's and trust me, you DON'T want to give that SHYTE to you own children. Just take my word for it.
ReplyDeleteI believe you! I don't even want to know what cr@p they give kids nowadays. It scares the hell out of me.
ReplyDelete