Google translator

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Gov't employees.

http://reason.com/archives/2010/08/24/lessons-from-the-bell-californ
Government employees have become the new privileged class. What happened in Bell, California is a microcosm of what we are facing on a national scale.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous26/8/10 18:02

    Saw your post on Loganswarnin. Just thought you'd like to know he deleted my rebuttal and banned future comments. Made me laugh. He also defriended me on facebook.

    I'm not a fear based female. As the Quran says, I am an ordeal :D

    I'm finding all this fear pandering to be a waste of energy, especially when the truth is so much more interesting and effective.

    anyway, I'm on face book under my name Az Zaqqum.
    I also have a blog and an ebook. If you're interested in learning with a giggle come do me a visit :D

    http://azzaqqumislamicscholartotheinfidel.blogspot.com/

    Az Zaqqum Islamic Scholar for the Infidel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a shame but maybe he has a point? I don't know, I was merely reading the banter and found it interesting. I guess now I'm intrigued but also suspicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous27/8/10 15:42

    If the point is to promote fear without solutions then yes, he has a point.
    I am always suspicious of those who practice their own form of sharia.
    Allowed only 1 opinion...
    follow the prophet or be deleted...
    :D

    Az Zaqqum

    ReplyDelete