Google translator

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Interesting....

Shipwreck in Baltic Sea: A UFO? The Millennium Falcon? Disc-Shaped Object on Sonar as Large as 747 - ABC News -

2 comments:

  1. I know you keep an eye on fringe stuff too, just like me. They reported about it already last summer. So I expect that if it really turned out to be a real "bogey", then it has already been salvaged by now and probably is at Area 51 already. They can't take the risk that amateur scuba divers find it and snoops around. Only if it turns out to be a natural formation or the remains of an ancient stone-age settlements, then we wil learn more about it. They're probably making forensic investigations right now on the mumified remains of Chewie and Han. Maybe even Leiah and their children was aboard?

    There was an interesting thread about a pyramid outside the coast of Cuba on ATS. You might find that interesting too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say I keep half an eye on it... I happened on this website: www.globalreport2010.com and downloaded their stuff and read a little. Makes my head spin and I don't know what to think......

      Delete