This is where I keep interesting links I find on the Web; to read when I have the time, if that day ever comes.... If you are offended by any of the links I have added, so be it. I really couldn't care less... It is what it is and that's all there is to it! However, always remember to deduct half of everything you read and take the remainder with a huge grain of salt!
One more thing; "anything is possible, nothing is impossible"....
Almost time to use separate machines on separate IP addresses to stop any aggregators from profiling me across sites. I would use my mobile broadband more often, if it was more reliable, but I am thinking of getting a laptop to use it when there is a blackout & adsl is down.
Their snooping is getting very annoying. I don't have anything to hide but I hate the fact that somebody/something is keeping track of what I do. It's creeeeeeepy!
Here's an alternative search-engine who doesn't snoop or saves your data. I still use google mostly because I'm lazy but I might switch once and for all some day soon and only check my gmail and nothing else.
Almost time to use separate machines on separate IP addresses to stop any aggregators from profiling me across sites. I would use my mobile broadband more often, if it was more reliable, but I am thinking of getting a laptop to use it when there is a blackout & adsl is down.
ReplyDeleteTheir snooping is getting very annoying. I don't have anything to hide but I hate the fact that somebody/something is keeping track of what I do. It's creeeeeeepy!
DeleteHere's an alternative search-engine who doesn't snoop or saves your data. I still use google mostly because I'm lazy but I might switch once and for all some day soon and only check my gmail and nothing else.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.ixquick.com/
Thanks, I actually have it too but I'm like you I'm lazy too and use Google too much. It is more extensive but I'm getting really irritated with them.
Delete