Google translator

Friday, December 9, 2011

WTH?

Do You Qualify as a Domestic Terrorist?

This would be absolutely hilarious if it wasn't so sad and insane....  

- You're one if you dye your hair.  = Cr@p, I just did that! I'm in deep sh!t.  

- I'm scared of Big Bro and gov't that's too big! =  I'm in even deeper doodoo now. 

- I'm a libertarian.  = Oops, three strikes and I'm out. 

- Not to mention that I don't like the Useless Nations. = Wow. I guess it'll be 6 feet under now. 

- I'm afraid there'll be an economic collapse.  =  No shit Sherlock, anybody in their right mind SHOULD be. 

Wonder what the percentage of the population is, that fall under their stupid categories? 75-90% maybe? Would be interesting to know.....

How about this "Every year, more people are finding themselves on no-fly lists, no-work lists, or other terrorist watch lists. We’ve facetiously noted in a previous commentary that at this rate, the terrorist watch list will exceed the U.S. population by 2019."

No comments:

Post a Comment