Google translator

Friday, November 25, 2011

Who knows...

Is Lady Gaga A Satanist Illuminati Slave?

3 comments:

  1. Trodde du hittat till Vigilant Citizen. Där kan du hutta massor om Gaga, Jay-Z, Beyoncé, Rihanna och massor av andra artister, filmer m m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Illuminati used her as a sex toy when she was in her early teens and promised her she would be famous if she agreed to further their agenda as a pop star. The Illuminati believe symbols have significant power, and Lady Gaga uses a lot of illuminati symbolism in her music videos. Her Illuminati handlers are probably still drugging and gangbanging her on a regular basis. They will keep f**king her as long as she is young and hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad to say I haven't even had time to read the whole thing, I just put it up to read some day ;o)
    Unfortunately I already have so much I'll never catch up even if the newsfeed dries up forever and I'll live to be a hundred ;o)

    ReplyDelete