This is where I keep interesting links I find on the Web; to read when I have the time, if that day ever comes.... If you are offended by any of the links I have added, so be it. I really couldn't care less... It is what it is and that's all there is to it! However, always remember to deduct half of everything you read and take the remainder with a huge grain of salt!
One more thing; "anything is possible, nothing is impossible"....
Why do rich people bother to demonstrate at all? It is beyond me. My guess is that they are bored. Even communist icons like Fidel Castro and Che Guevara hail from rich and wealthy families. The terrorist leader Bin Laden also came from a rich family. Guess we need to look out for nutty rich people who pretend they really give a shit about the poor.
Why do rich people bother to demonstrate at all? It is beyond me. My guess is that they are bored. Even communist icons like Fidel Castro and Che Guevara hail from rich and wealthy families. The terrorist leader Bin Laden also came from a rich family. Guess we need to look out for nutty rich people who pretend they really give a shit about the poor.
ReplyDeleteThere you go! I think that's exactly it too!
ReplyDelete