This is where I keep interesting links I find on the Web; to read when I have the time, if that day ever comes.... If you are offended by any of the links I have added, so be it. I really couldn't care less... It is what it is and that's all there is to it! However, always remember to deduct half of everything you read and take the remainder with a huge grain of salt!
One more thing; "anything is possible, nothing is impossible"....
yeah this is another problem with iran having nukes aside from the whole terror aspect. the San Francisco Bay Area is basically the "liberal progressive" capitol of the U.S. so of course anti-Israel sentiment is high here. but Israel does have it's supporters here too who stand up to these islamonazi loving leftist social parasites. i recently put together a blog that like Gary's is a video link collection of pro-Israel advocates having confrontations here in the S.F. Bay Area. you might be surprised at what you see. you've got a good blog here it speaks my language: http://proisraelctu.blogspot.com/
And this news was on Drudge Report but it was a broken link. I found this when Googling for it. Wonder what happened to the original story? Maybe somebody didn't like it?
And I'm pretty sure the Israelis are able to defend themselves even though they've been abandoned by the West.
What do you think about all this stuff about iranians sending their navy to american waters? I also saw somewhere that they have bases on Cuba. Could they already have nukes?
yeah this is another problem with iran having nukes aside from the whole terror aspect. the San Francisco Bay Area is basically the "liberal progressive" capitol of the U.S. so of course anti-Israel sentiment is high here. but Israel does have it's supporters here too who stand up to these islamonazi loving leftist social parasites. i recently put together a blog that like Gary's is a video link collection of pro-Israel advocates having confrontations here in the S.F. Bay Area. you might be surprised at what you see. you've got a good blog here it speaks my language: http://proisraelctu.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteAnd this news was on Drudge Report but it was a broken link. I found this when Googling for it. Wonder what happened to the original story? Maybe somebody didn't like it?
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm pretty sure the Israelis are able to defend themselves even though they've been abandoned by the West.
What do you think about all this stuff about iranians sending their navy to american waters? I also saw somewhere that they have bases on Cuba. Could they already have nukes?
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen anything about it. Do you have a link? The Iranians better stay away!
ReplyDelete