Google translator

Friday, October 14, 2011

Come on....

House Bill Would Criminalize Satire of TSA

BureaucRats @ it again....

 

4 comments:

  1. There is no humor in pislam. Not in NWO either it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soon enought jokes are going to be haram for all of us. We'll have to meet in underground joke cafés...;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you remember Picassos Äventyr? There is a scene where they parody the prohibition era but instead of booze it is about art. I can well figure something like that but about humor instead. But this time there will be no Hauptbahnhof coming in yelling Halvliter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember the movie but not much of what it was about. I'm bad like that. We were watching "The little shop of horrors" the other night and I've seen the movie before but all I could remember was the phrase: Feed me! ;o) That's how bad I am....

    ReplyDelete