Google translator

Friday, May 6, 2011

Tales of the Red Tape | CNSnews.com

Tales of the Red Tape | CNSnews.com
"Hotels, restaurants, airlines and other businesses open to the public need to make some adjustments soon. The federal government says they must accommodate the animals that help the blind and others with disabilities.
Dogs? No, miniature horses"

3 comments:

  1. Oh my God... they are going to turn fine restaurants into horse stables now, to cater to those fucking muslims? When I go to a classy restaurant I don't expect to see Ol' McDonalds farm there. Or swarthy Muslim Orcs, for that matter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I have had a restaurant I would rather close it down than accomodate these savage arselifters. Most of us already know that these barbarians deem dogs as unclean. Time to reach those savages that when in Rome you do as the romans. Screw pislam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what happens when a certain group gets what it wants way too often...

    ReplyDelete