This is where I keep interesting links I find on the Web; to read when I have the time, if that day ever comes.... If you are offended by any of the links I have added, so be it. I really couldn't care less... It is what it is and that's all there is to it! However, always remember to deduct half of everything you read and take the remainder with a huge grain of salt!
One more thing; "anything is possible, nothing is impossible"....
I HATE rich, elite people who are "environmentally aware". They always blame the poor for everything. Poor people use but a fraction of this earth's resources while those pigs live like kings. They think common people are useless eaters, and that we should not reproduce as much. Just like Hitler they want a people reduction to get rid of all those who are useless in their eyes. These eco-fascists can take their Nazi ideology and SHOVE IT...
The greens are siding with islam because they have mutual interests. They both want to bring industrialization and human development to a grinding halt and take the world back to a pre-industrial dark age.
I HATE rich, elite people who are "environmentally aware". They always blame the poor for everything. Poor people use but a fraction of this earth's resources while those pigs live like kings. They think common people are useless eaters, and that we should not reproduce as much. Just like Hitler they want a people reduction to get rid of all those who are useless in their eyes. These eco-fascists can take their Nazi ideology and SHOVE IT...
ReplyDeleteHear, hear!!!
ReplyDeleteI hate the green people for two things:
ReplyDelete1. Their eco-fascism which they want to shove down our throats.
2. For siding with pislam always.
They do that too....
ReplyDeleteThe greens are siding with islam because they have mutual interests. They both want to bring industrialization and human development to a grinding halt and take the world back to a pre-industrial dark age.
ReplyDeleteMaybe the two are really the same?
ReplyDelete