This is where I keep interesting links I find on the Web; to read when I have the time, if that day ever comes.... If you are offended by any of the links I have added, so be it. I really couldn't care less... It is what it is and that's all there is to it! However, always remember to deduct half of everything you read and take the remainder with a huge grain of salt!
One more thing; "anything is possible, nothing is impossible"....
They're like fucking zombies the whole lot of them. In lack of own personal brain activity they seriously needs to eat the brains of us the living instead. God, you're lucky, you can just blast them to kingdom come when they come to eat you. Well, maybe I could try throwing LP's at them like in Shaun of the dead... LOL!
They're like fucking zombies the whole lot of them. In lack of own personal brain activity they seriously needs to eat the brains of us the living instead. God, you're lucky, you can just blast them to kingdom come when they come to eat you. Well, maybe I could try throwing LP's at them like in Shaun of the dead... LOL!
ReplyDeleteZombies, soon to be made to dress in black trash bags.
ReplyDelete