This is where I keep interesting links I find on the Web; to read when I have the time, if that day ever comes.... If you are offended by any of the links I have added, so be it. I really couldn't care less... It is what it is and that's all there is to it! However, always remember to deduct half of everything you read and take the remainder with a huge grain of salt!
One more thing; "anything is possible, nothing is impossible"....
Google translator
Monday, February 28, 2011
Boohoo....
Iran threatens London boycott over 'racist' Olympic logo http://t.co/u8hMft3
Of course! What else is new?!
It IS a terrible logo. It is UGLY. Probably a work of the globalist Elite. "Zion" represents not Israel, but the future Utopia that they want to build for us. The United States of Planet Earth. It is quite mind-boggling that someone actually paid an "artist" of some kind big money to come up with this horrible logo. A five-year-old could have done better.
It IS a terrible logo. It is UGLY. Probably a work of the globalist Elite. "Zion" represents not Israel, but the future Utopia that they want to build for us. The United States of Planet Earth. It is quite mind-boggling that someone actually paid an "artist" of some kind big money to come up with this horrible logo. A five-year-old could have done better.
ReplyDeleteI think it's ugly too but only mussies can find something to get offended over at all times.
ReplyDeleteThe word Utopia should be renamed Helltopia instead for that is what it is going to be.
ReplyDelete