This is where I keep interesting links I find on the Web; to read when I have the time, if that day ever comes.... If you are offended by any of the links I have added, so be it. I really couldn't care less... It is what it is and that's all there is to it! However, always remember to deduct half of everything you read and take the remainder with a huge grain of salt!
One more thing; "anything is possible, nothing is impossible"....
I'm quite happy being an aquarian as well. I know we're oddballs but I have no problems with that. I have read about it books when I was younger, even got a few personalized horoscopes and about 90% is accurate. Since the moon (I'm sure allah or rather some of his minions are gonna take credit for that) regulates the tide and the menstrual cycle of females (and most of the body consists of water), I'm very open-minded about the planets possibly influences a lot of other things. Just because it is hard to prove scientifically doesn't mean it isn't possible. I think I've also seen stastistics somewhere that clearly states that people are more likely to go bananas during the full moon than otherwise. If people in spite of that still choses to not believe in Astrology is their problem and not mine.
Oh yes you are oddballs, I know quite a few and every single one is weird ;o) but I love 'em all anyway. And I believe too that there's something to astrology....
Well, I'm comfortable being an aquarius and I'm not going to change to capricorn just because this guy says so.
ReplyDeleteI hope you saw the other link too. It lets us stay the way we were. I'm a Pisces and quite happy with that ;o)
ReplyDeleteI'm quite happy being an aquarian as well. I know we're oddballs but I have no problems with that. I have read about it books when I was younger, even got a few personalized horoscopes and about 90% is accurate. Since the moon (I'm sure allah or rather some of his minions are gonna take credit for that) regulates the tide and the menstrual cycle of females (and most of the body consists of water), I'm very open-minded about the planets possibly influences a lot of other things. Just because it is hard to prove scientifically doesn't mean it isn't possible. I think I've also seen stastistics somewhere that clearly states that people are more likely to go bananas during the full moon than otherwise. If people in spite of that still choses to not believe in Astrology is their problem and not mine.
ReplyDeleteOh yes you are oddballs, I know quite a few and every single one is weird ;o) but I love 'em all anyway. And I believe too that there's something to astrology....
ReplyDelete