Google translator

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

More on the invasion of privacy....

BODY SCAN BOYCOTT?

By
Neal Boortz
@ November 16, 2010 8:47 AM
Permalink |
The We Won't Fly Plan for Defeating TSA Porno-Scanners and Airport Rent-a-Gropers from George Donnelly on Vimeo. http://vimeo.com/16707703
 Here's an interesting website for you. Don't you love the power of the Internet? Here we have some people signing a petition to support a "National Opt Out Day" to protest the full body scanners and the groping that is now going on at TSA screening stations around the country. Of course you make up your own mind here, but I'm completely outraged over the groping I went through at Midway Airport in Chicago on November 7th. I can say that this manhandling actually ticked me off more than having a camera and an iPod stolen right in front of my eyes by a TSA thief in Atlanta.
The scanners? The only problem I have with them is a concern over dangers to my health. I'm beginning to think that this question isn't exactly settled. My problem is that with my knee replacement I'm absolutely positively guaranteed a groping session if I can't find a scanner.
So ... a boycott? Actually, I kind of like the idea. Trust me ... if you haven't flown for a while, and you're planning that Thanksgiving trip home ... you're in for one helluva shock. Wait until you sit there and watch some TSA agent running her hands up the inside of your wife or daughter's thigh. Wait until they start running their hands around your mother's breasts. You're going to just love this stuff.
We need some champions here .. and the champions should be the airlines. It's the airline's customers who are being abused. Who is going to be the first spokesman for the first major American airline to hold a press conference and say that enough is, by God, enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment