Google translator

Friday, November 20, 2009

OFFENDED

Is a word I hate with a vengeance! Why is it that people "flee" from their countries, get refugee status in the West and then proceed to be offended by everything that is done around them. If I had to flee my country and another country graciously accommodated me by giving me food, clothes, a roof over my head and money, I would be beside myself with gratitude. If people in my new country did things that offended me I'd be gracious and not make a big deal about it, after all, I'm the guest. Unless of course it involved bodily harm. If I'd end up in a muslim country and were expected to wear a burka, I would wear it even though I hated it because that is what you do in polite society. I would not be hellbent on walking around in Western clothes insisting that this is the way we do it in the West so therefore, by golly, I'll do it here too and scream about discrimination if somebody dares to deny me! Everybody knows that wouldn't work. Only in the West are we so gullible and buy into the BS that comes out of these so called refugees.
We all know too how all this is going to end, in dhimmitude for the West and it might be sooner rather than later.
http://islamineurope.blogspot.com/search/label/Location%3A%20Sweden

No comments:

Post a Comment