Google translator

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wow

According to the new Prez et al. I'm now officially a "dangerous rightwing extremist" because I'm against some of these things listed below and some of them I don't even know what they are for!
"The New World Order"? Hmmm... sounds Orwellian to me...

But I happen to think that the UN is overrated and should be dismantled. Think of the tax payer money the world could save! I am totally for the FairTax and against illegal immigration among other things. So I guess little ol' me is a really, really baaaaad person now. Tsk, tsk.....

The United Nations
The New World Order
Gun Control
The violation of Posse Comitatus
The Federal Reserve
The Income Tax
The Ammunition and Accountability Act
A possible Constitutional Convention
The North American Union
Universal Service Program
Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
Abortion
Illegal Immigration


061809/ and check this out!:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,526972,00.html

low-level terrorism???!!!!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment